Canon PIXMA MX892 Fax Setup Manual and Software Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX892 Wireless Driver Download, Fax Wireless Setup, IJ Start Setup Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon Pixma MX892 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One color inkjet multifunction printer (for printing, copying, faxing, and scanning) is suitable for a house or extremely little office. It supplied great outcome quality in our tests, and also sustains both automatic duplex printing as well as scanning, for an affordable $200 (as of April 27, 2012). It’s also good-looking, sturdily built, and also reasonably quick. Amongst its imperfections are an unpleasant control panel and an absence of high-yield substitute ink cartridges, which other office-minded models in the same price range offer. The Canon Pixma MX892’s control panel includes a grid of black switches that, depending upon just how you utilize the device, light up as the all right as well as arrow tricks, or as a numerical keypad.
Establishing the Canon Pixma MX892 is very easy and the MFP supports USB, ethernet, as well as Wi-Fi connection. You could set up Wi-Fi via WPS, though the 3-inch LCD gives you the alternative of choosing a network and getting in a password to complete the exact same arrangement. Canon packages its Remedy Menu EX software, a capable plan that handles every little thing from picture albums to scanning. You may push-scan to your computer system from the PixmaMX892’s control panel or unload scans through USB/PictBridge, Memory Stick, Secure Digital, or Compact Flash media. You may also print directly from media placed right into these ports. The Canon Pixma MX892’s paper-handling attributes are very good. In addition to a 150-sheet main tray, it has a rear vertical feed that can hold 150 even more sheets.
Canon likewise consists of an automatic duplexer, and also a 35-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF) for the scanner. The ADF checks duplex, so you don’t need to double-feed two-sided records manually. The flatbed scanner is letter-/ A4-size, and the lid telescopes to suit thicker product. Three feature switches serve as faster ways, in some cases; at various other times, you need to use the fine and cursor keys.
Canon PIXMA MX892 Review
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint. Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
Canon PIXMA MX892 Printer Setup Instructions
Canon PIXMA MX892 Printer Setup on Windows Computer
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX892 Printer Setup on Mac
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX892
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MX892 Software and Driver Download
|MX892 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX892 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX892 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX892 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|MX892 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX892 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX892 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX892 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX892 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX892 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX892 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX892 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX892 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX892 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX892 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|